Monday, March 8, 2010

Esther's Blessing

We were so glad to have family with us for Esther's blessing--thank you Grandma and Grandpa Jensen, Grandpa DeVocht, Neil and Emily for coming! Esther continues to be a content, happy baby and we are just so glad to have her in our home. (We'd of course love her just as much if she were more fussy, but it's awfully nice of her to be so good).



We are a happy family!


This is the same dress that I and all my sisters were blessed in.




"And what do you have to say about all of this, Esther?"


(For those who can't read lips, her response was simply "oh," meaning "Oh my, there are so many people who want to hold me and see me and I don't even have to do anything special. I think I like being a baby.")

2 comments:

Nessa said...

Sorry we missed it....she is so adorable! I can see you in her now and not just Daniel.

Amy said...

She is such a pretty baby! I CANNOT wait to see you guys in less than a week. Yeah!!!!!!