Spencer has now switched from saying "baby sister" to "Esther" and is always very happy to play with her. It is fun to see him taking on this new role as a big brother, but when we try to call him that, he corrects us and says he's a small brother and Daddy is a big brother. He has started asking me to take a picture of them after he sits down with her in this chair and I can usually get one or two photos before he tries handing her back to me.

Esther at 1 month:
(that's about the ratio of how much faster time seems to be going with the second child)

Going in for a kiss.
2 comments:
Those pictures of the two of them are just precious. I especially love the one where they are looking at each other!
Oh, I just want to gobble them up! So precious. Cannot wait to see them....soon!! I was thinking Esther would still be a newborn but I can tell she is growing and is that a smile I see??
Post a Comment