Monday, January 6, 2014

Sunday--Snow Day

With Daniel out of town, I'm hoping to get more photos up for him to see.  The rest of you are welcome to look as well :)


We woke up to snow coming down and it just kept going all day.  Somehow we managed to keep occupied, having our own church at home, getting some outdoor time in the snow, and watching home videos before dinner.  The wind picked up towards the evening and kept Ammon up a little late, but other than that we all felt safe and cozy inside.


Here's our Nursery/Primary lesson about families.  The kids did great with it, finishing up with coloring pictures.





The snow was perfect to play in before the wind picked up and Spencer and Esther had so much fun in it.











Enjoying hot cocoa after coming back in.  Yum!


1 comment:

Emily said...

Becky, I love seeing the kids each personality in every picture. I love being their auntie and I do have to say they are awesome kids!