We had a huge puddle (mini pond) in our back yard after a very heavy rain this week. Spencer and Esther were really sad to see it gone the next day, but we are just grateful our house was okay.
My goal was to have a monthly post and, for anyone who still checks it, I completely missed March! I'll have to split it up with a few different posts, but here are some photos from our crazy snow storm, which the kids also loved. I couldn't complain too much seeing how happy they were. And if it's going to be cold and yucky there might as well be some snow to play in, we didn't get near enough this year.
1 comment:
So fun! I agree with you about if it is going to be cold and yucky out - there might as well be snow to play in:)
Post a Comment