Thursday, December 6, 2012

Birthday Surprise

My sisters Amy and Megan drove 5 hours from Iowa to surprise me a few days before my birthday.  I came home from a Relief Society activity and discovered the door would not open and found out Amy was on the other side pushing just to confuse me.  It worked!  I had a blast with them and couldn't have asked for a better birthday present.

Daniel snapped some photos as I was coming in the door.






The kids soaked up all the attention from their aunties.






Daniel and I had an afternoon out on Saturday and loved the beautiful fall weather.




Some helpers unwrapping presents.



Thanks again for coming Megan and Amy, you are the best!




1 comment:

Kristy said...

How great to have your sisters suprise you! I hope you had a great birthday and I loved just catching up on all your fall activities on your blog.