Sunday, February 12, 2012

Home with Ammon

Here are some snapshots from Ammon's first few days at home.




My dad drove over Friday and stayed the night before heading back with my mom Saturday morning. (She rode the train here last Wednesday). We were so happy to have them with us, thank you again for coming!



Big yawn!



Spencer loves holding Ammon and has been very sweet with him. He is a great big brother! Esther loves to come look at Ammon also and laughs when he cries or makes a noise. She calls him baby, baby brother, and Ammon, which fortunately is easy for her to say.




Our newest family picture.



We love you, Ammon!!

7 comments:

Bambi said...

Very cute. Good job, Becky!

Jessica said...

He is so cute Becky! And so tiny :)

I hope you are feeling well, you look great! Let me know if you need anything.

Enjoy this fun newborn stage... it doesn't last as long as it should :)

Amy said...

love the new family picture! Ammon definitely has his own look. Glad Spencer and Esther are enjoying their new little brother!

Kristy said...

Aww - he is such a cute little guy! Esther still looks so tiny even holding a newborn! I love your new family picture!

Rachel Starchman said...

Yay! He's beautiful! We need to keep in touch more, I had NO idea you were pregnant again:) big hugs! When you can handle 3 you feel like Super Mom! Having your hands out numbered can be overwhelming but your amazing and got this in the bag ;) Congrats Jensen's!!! <3 and hugs!

Thomson said...

Congratulations to you!!! I haven't look on your little blog in so long! I've been wondering if you had your baby....he is so adorable!! We love the name too!!! Such a little cutie! You guys have the most beautiful little family! Love you lots!!

Jenny and Ken Thomson

Thomson said...

Congratulations!!! I've been thinking about you for a while...wondering if you'd had your baby boy yet. We absolutely LOVE his name, and he is so so precious and might we add....ADORABLE!! You guys have the sweetest little family! We love you and miss you!

Ken and Jenny Thomson