Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Summer Catch Up

Spencer and Esther have loved playing in the water outside, at least on those days when we don't have a heat advisory. Spencer loved his two weeks of swimming lessons this summer also and is eager to get back to the pool.



A happy daddy on Father's Day.



It's hard to believe this was our back yard a month ago, one morning after a particularly hard rain. The grass is now brown and we are missing the thunderstorms.



Esther makes the goofiest faces at the table to get us to laugh at her, and it works!


She is also very interested in doing everything Spencer does. Perhaps that will mean she'll be ready for potty training early?



Spencer has started to request that I take pictures of him and wanted to make some silly faces for the camera.




Here was another request for a picture. Esther started by putting on my shoes and Spencer wanted to join in since Daniel and I thought it was so funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh...please come to grandpa's birthday party... I want to give those cute little faces some kisses. They are adorable.