We enjoyed two special visitors within our first two weeks here, Daniel's mom coming down the first weekend and my sister Amy the second. Thank you both for all of your much appreciated help!! I'm sorry I didn't get a single picture of grandma's visit (I was fighting an icky cold at the time) but I did remember to snap one with auntie. Can't wait for your next visits!

Spencer was absolutely fascinated the first time Daniel mowed the lawn, running from window to window to watch his daddy hard at work.

Spencer insisted that Esther sit with him while watching a show one of our first days here. Perhaps he was feeling a bit lonely in our new place and needed something, or someone, familiar close by.

Daniel was a real trooper building all of our furniture again. Will we ever get the kind that doesn't come in a box? Spencer was very eager to help, though it might not be until our next move that his help makes the work go faster.

We were so spoiled in Utah by not having to drive to a park, but we're finding it's very much worth the effort to hop in the car and go let Spencer release some of his energy at the end of the day.

5 comments:
Great catch up post! Love all the pictures!
Yeah! I'd love to have weekly updates from you guys! I love being an Auntie...fun to see that picture with Esther. I can totally picture Spencer running to watch Daniel with the lawn mower. Hope it doesn't take too long to keep up with the yard. Can't wait for the next installment!
Esther is so dang cute! Its sounds like the move is treating you well! We miss having y'all for neighbors. I just made a cake this week for young women's and I was thinking about the last time I made a round cake. You let me borrow your cake pans. I still don't own any! I hope someday. :) Glad things are going well for y'all! Miss you!
Esther is so dang cute! She has the prettiest eyes! Sounds like the change in location is going well. I sure miss having y'all for neighbors! I made a cake this week for young womens and realized that the last time I made a round cake I borrowed your cake pans! I still don't own any! Someday :) Hope y'all are doing well! Miss you!
Esther is so dang cute! She has the prettiest eyes! Sounds like the change in location is going well. I sure miss having y'all for neighbors! I made a cake this week for young womens and realized that the last time I made a round cake I borrowed your cake pans! I still don't own any! Someday :) Hope y'all are doing well! Miss you!
Post a Comment