Saturday, June 26, 2010

New Home in Indiana

Here are a few pictures of our new home. We definitely have more room to wiggle, we get to park in a garage, and we have the best landlords ever!! We have the Internet in our home now but we have to arrange a few things to get my computer connected, so I may be a bit delayed still with posting. I look forward to the day when we are done unpacking and all settled in (will it ever come?)



Front door and entry way:


Living room, right after the entry way:


Kitchen, taken from the living room (excuse the mess!):

9 comments:

Jen said...

It's awesome!!! I love it! And all that space will definitely make your time go so much faster. Well, maybe not faster. But at least it will definitely be more enjoyable!!

Monica McCoy said...

YAY! How fun. I love the kitchen. I bet you are loving the extra room.

The Clifts said...

So pretty. That is really exciting. Isn't it nice to have room to move around? Wierd after Wymount. :)

Becca Curzon said...

Wow! This house is beautiful. I'm jealous. Maybe it will make up for living in your little apartment so long. I hope things are going well for you there and that you're adjusting to the move alright.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures! The house looks awesome. I'm so happy you have more space. Can't wait to see you soon.

Amy said...

love it, love it! When can I come back and play in your pantry again? :) You're going to do all the fun stuff without me. Save a little mess and a blank wall for me for the next time I come :)

the Gardners said...

Yeah for more space! I bet everyone is loving the stretching space. So, what are you guys doing in Indiana?

Kristy said...

Your new home looks so nice! I'm so glad you guys are out here in the midwest now and have a little more room! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

K Lyon said...

Looks great! So are you in IN for more school or a job now?