Monday, April 12, 2010

And Daniel wonders why I wanted a little girl ...



Yet, of course, I couldn't trade Spencer for the world. I don't know how many times I told him today that I loved him, but that love just keeps growing no matter how much trouble he causes. Besides, he's bound to teach Esther all of his ingenious tricks anyway. (And yes, he came up with this one on his own, and it has kept him entertained for up to a half an hour at a time, so I guess I shouldn't complain.)

5 comments:

Megan said...

hahahahahaha! This gave me such a great laugh!! He sure does try hard to get a perfect 'wind up' to catapult that thing far!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Oliver has the same shirt - wish we could get them together!

Nessa said...

So cute!!!

Amy said...

I love it!! He just exudes energy. Thanks for the good laugh. Love that little man.

Kristy said...

Oh my!!! What a smart little guy! Totally made me laugh.