Monday, January 25, 2010

More Pictures

I'm running out of steam so I'm not going to write too much, but I know there are a few of you out there who would like to see some more pictures of our sweet little Esther so here you go. And thank you to everyone who has been checking in with us--we appreciate your love and excitement and are so blessed to have so many who care for us and our new, beautiful daughter.




Smile!


Not the happiest expression but it's the only photo with Mommy out of the hospital so far.


Daddy with his little girl.

Spencer was happy to help Daddy build "baby sister's chair" as he called it, and then wanted to get in his new chair so he could be like her.


Gramma has been so good to both of them, especially giving Spencer lots of attention.





Bath time



Big brother!!







4 comments:

The Clifts said...

She is so beautiful! Spencer seems to be happy to have her there. hopefully it stays that way. I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting so many pictures. Your family looks so happy! Esther is adorable.

Amy said...

Thank you for all the pictures!!! You can never post too many. I'm happy to get a better look at Esther...she is a doll! Spencer looks so grown up with her. I bet he seems HUGE to you now. Fun to see her wearing a very familiar looking outfit :) Sure takes me back to those newborn days. Can't wait to see her and you all in a few weeks--yes I am coming!

Amy said...

great idea with the chair for Spencer!