Sunday, April 26, 2009

Visitors

We recently enjoyed some visits from Daniel's brothers, Bryce and his wife Lynsey and cute son Gavin, and Steven. My sister Emily joined us for a trip to the zoo in Salt Lake City and we all enjoyed our day there. The day before Steven left we went to Bridal Veil Falls and soaked in the sun after all the snow we've been having. It was great to see you all--thanks for coming!


Spencer has been learning the signs for some animals, including the elephant, so it was fun to see him see one for real.






Sorry I didn't have more to say about the rest of the pictures but Spencer's awake and ready to eat and I wanted to get this posted after starting it last week, as you can see by the date on top.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Those are great pictures Becky! It looks like you had a good time and I know Steven said he really enjoyed hanging out with all of you.

Amy said...

man, spencer is such a cutie! we are so excited to see you guys this summer! Love your hair too! Looks like a fun zoo--cute lion drinking fountain.

The Clifts said...

I love your hair! It looks like you had so much fun.