Poor Spencer has been sick with a fever all day. It was nice to hold him more and to have a break from keeping him out of everything, but we will all be a lot happier when he is back to his rambunctious self.
Awww he looks so cute and peaceful. Jenny and I have been sick too. It must be making its way to Utah and back to Iowa. I love you Becky, Daniel, and Spencer.
Awww he looks so cute and peaceful. Jenny and I have been sick too. It must be making its way to Utah and back to Iowa. I love you Becky, Daniel, and Spencer.
That is so sad... both of your boys are sick! I love the pic of Daniel and Spencer - it's so fun to see my brother as a daddy! Is that a new chair they are sitting in?
Yeah, Tamara, that is a "new" chair I found at Savers recently. We got tired of sitting on the floor in Spencer's room so we now have a comfy seat that has made it so much more enjoyable to be in his room with him. I'd like to find a cover for it to match the room better but it was a perfect price for our budget and was exactly the kind of chair I was looking for so I can't complain.
7 comments:
Awww he looks so cute and peaceful. Jenny and I have been sick too. It must be making its way to Utah and back to Iowa. I love you Becky, Daniel, and Spencer.
Awww he looks so cute and peaceful. Jenny and I have been sick too. It must be making its way to Utah and back to Iowa. I love you Becky, Daniel, and Spencer.
Poor Spencer! I hope he feels better soon.
oh, poor cutie pie.
Adorable pics even if he is sick :(. He looks really tall sitting in that chair.
That is so sad... both of your boys are sick! I love the pic of Daniel and Spencer - it's so fun to see my brother as a daddy! Is that a new chair they are sitting in?
Yeah, Tamara, that is a "new" chair I found at Savers recently. We got tired of sitting on the floor in Spencer's room so we now have a comfy seat that has made it so much more enjoyable to be in his room with him. I'd like to find a cover for it to match the room better but it was a perfect price for our budget and was exactly the kind of chair I was looking for so I can't complain.
Post a Comment