Before
But he didn't mind wearing the pink party hat when we celebrated Charlotte's birthday, even though I caught him with a funny face.
We were web-camming with Tamara when she saw Olivia reading to Spencer and she wanted us to take a picture. I did take a few photos, but I thought the video was better. Olivia was so eager to play with Spencer and this time Spencer was a little more interactive. Just a few more years, Olivia, and then you may be running away from him!
Neil and Jenny joined us for the Thanksgiving meal at the Piers (Daniel's sister's in-law's) so it was fun to be with lots of family for the holiday, and without traveling out of town!
3 comments:
Thanks for the pictures! Only 20 more days!!!!!!! I can't wait to see Spencer!
That video is so cute! Spencer was so nice to put up with all of Olivia's attention while we were visiting! It was so great to see you all and I'm glad I could see your brother and sister again. See you after Christmas!
Whatever Spencer's hair length is, he's still a cutie. I love you fall pics. I know you took them but they look professional. Very nice.
Post a Comment