Sunday, October 5, 2008

Birthday Boy!

We had a great time celebrating Spencer's first birthday yesterday! Uncle Neil and Aunt Jenny came to celebrate with him, and with everyone else's gifts and cards, it felt like a real party. We wish the rest of you could have been here too, but you can join in with a few pictures and videos of the day:



"Birthdays sure are tiring!"






"Thanks for the cool phone, Gramma DeVocht!"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Spencer! Wish we could have been there!

Emily said...

Grandma DeVocht says please make the videos longer because he is so cute! We love and miss you little Spencer!

Amy said...

i meant to call on the big day...looks like it was fun. Thanks for all the pics and video. I especially like Neil's sound effects in the background :)

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday little man! Great pictures and video guys! Thanks for posting so we can watch Spencer grow!

Monica McCoy said...

NO WAY! I am shocked that he is already one. I seriously cannot believe how fast they grow. Happy bday Spencer!

Katie said...

He is such a funny kid! I loved watching him play with his new phone. It looks like he had a pretty good day.

Louise said...

I wish I could have been there too :( He is so big! Looks like a pretty happy baby so good job!

The Clifts said...

Wow, I remember when he was born, BEFORE he was born actually. I remember how excited you were when you found out you were pregnant. That was so exciting. he just keeps getting cuter and cuter!