Jenny, Megan, Spencer and I enjoyed eating out together yesterday.
"I'm sure gonna miss you Aunt Megan!"
We also enjoyed a visit with Kristy, Daniel's sister, who came out last Friday with her family to visit her in-laws. Charlotte and Spencer are just 2 months apart, and already having fun as cousins!
3 comments:
Congratulations to your sister! I hope her mission is a wonderful experience. It was so fun to see you guys last weekend! Thanks for coming and hanging out with us at the Pier's.
Good luck to Megan! In the last picture with you guys and Kristy's family, Spencer looks so much like you, Becky. It's funny how in some pictures, Spencer seems to be a spitting image of Daniel and in other pictures, he looks more like you, but regardless, he is adorable.
wow, how great your sister is going to italy. great that you could spend time with her just before.
Post a Comment