I like the one when he's looking at the book; it really looks like he's reading it! He's so cute! I'm looking forward to seeing all of you in 6 days!
Spencer is soooooo cute! He looks so grown up! I am so excited to see you all in a 2 weeks!
I love these photos! I'm glad Spencer already has an appreciation for good books! That was one of Olivia's favorites too. And along with your other comments - Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Thanks Becky! I love this post. It really seems like Spencer had that conversation with you.
great shots! i *love* that smile!!
I can't believe that he is so happy during tbe photo shoot. I only wish my kids were that good when we were taking pictures. What a cute boy.
Your little boy is so cute. He looks a lot like both of you.
What a cute boy Becky! He sits quite well for the camera.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I like the one when he's looking at the book; it really looks like he's reading it! He's so cute! I'm looking forward to seeing all of you in 6 days!
Spencer is soooooo cute! He looks so grown up! I am so excited to see you all in a 2 weeks!
I love these photos! I'm glad Spencer already has an appreciation for good books! That was one of Olivia's favorites too. And along with your other comments - Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Thanks Becky! I love this post. It really seems like Spencer had that conversation with you.
great shots! i *love* that smile!!
I can't believe that he is so happy during tbe photo shoot. I only wish my kids were that good when we were taking pictures. What a cute boy.
Your little boy is so cute. He looks a lot like both of you.
What a cute boy Becky! He sits quite well for the camera.
Post a Comment