Monday, May 12, 2008

A Happy Mother's Day

I had a wonderful day. The talks in church were excellent, I enjoyed the time I had with Daniel and Spencer, and Jenny joined us for dinner and a visit with Mom through the webcam. This is a great country that takes a full day to honor mothers.




I was sad to find out that this picture is a little blurry. Both Jenny and I thought it looked good when she took it, so we thought we had a winner. As long as you look at it from a distance, it still looks good ...

6 comments:

Amy said...

what a happy family! I can't get over how cute spencer is. Love your fun orange shirt. post more pics soon!

Kristy said...

Happy 1st Mother's Day Becky! You and Spencer are so cute together.

Kristy said...

Oh - Daniel you are cute too but the other two stole the show Sunday!

Emily said...

Oh you three are a cute family! I am so glad to have you all in mine. I am so excited to see you all next month!

Megan DeVocht said...

The pictures are great, and I don't think the last photo looks blurry. Can't wait to see you soon!

Monica McCoy said...

That is a super cute picture. What a fun trip to Manti too.