Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Quilt

In answer to your question, Amy, no, I did not make the quilt pictured below. It was a wedding gift from some sisters in Iowa City (Joyce Jeppsen, Sandra English, Catherine Anderson, Trudy Russell, Lorene Hunter, and maybe a few others). The quilt I made is the one on our couch, which you can see in several pictures in this blog. I love the colors in the wedding gift quilt and was so surprised to find out that the Iowa City sisters had actually made one for me. I trade it with the blue comforter you gave us once or twice a year to have some variety. I also discovered that it made a great backdrop for Spencer's 6 months photos. I've tried to be consistent with his monthly pictures by using the Boppy and having him in a onesie. These are some of my favorites from this month:







4 comments:

Amy said...

i don't remember seeing that quilt before--it's gorgeous! just so you know, you can't put up too many pics of Spencer...i love seeing them!

Megan DeVocht said...

I love the last picture of Spencer!

Martha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martha said...

Love all the wonderful updates and pictures! Spencer is adorable and you all look very happy. Your great blogs inspired me to start one on here myself.