That really made me giggle! He is such a funny little guy.
i my heavens that is hilarious! he would be a YouTube sensation.
Thanks for sharing Becky! I love kids! Miss you all.
Who needs a whoopie cushion when you have Spencer! That was funny.
Becky - I'm tagging you so go to my blog for details!
I want to see more pictures. I want another blog post where you take pictures and put funny captions under them.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That really made me giggle! He is such a funny little guy.
i my heavens that is hilarious! he would be a YouTube sensation.
Thanks for sharing Becky! I love kids! Miss you all.
Who needs a whoopie cushion when you have Spencer! That was funny.
Becky - I'm tagging you so go to my blog for details!
I want to see more pictures. I want another blog post where you take pictures and put funny captions under them.
Post a Comment