What can I say? I just can't stop taking pictures of our irresistibly cute Spencer! Lately he has been much more interactive, especially directly after eating, and gives us more smiles as he looks at us and gets excited. Sometimes it's hard to get the camera in time because it's so fun to stay with him and enjoy his happy mood. But here are a few photos:





And I think he's getting better at using his hands to express himself:
Please,
please Mommy, can't I stay up a little bit longer?

You wanna fight?
3 comments:
Becky, we all love the pictures of Spencer's "you wanna fight" and "can I stay up longer" and of course we love the other pictures too! He is so handsome!
I am soooo... sad I won't be meeting this adorable little man this weekend but my doctor just laughed at me when I asked if I could travel this week! Travel safe tomorrow and give little Spencer a kiss from me
so expressive! can't wait to meet him in a few weeks!
Post a Comment