Saturday, August 25, 2007

Lots of Visitors

Daniel and I have had a relaxing summer at home, but we might have gotten a little bored if it weren't for all the visitors we've had lately. Thanks for stopping by, everyone!!


This is Jenny Fyfe, my MTC companion, and her niece Jordie who came down from Alberta, Canada for a visit at the end of July. We had such a blast together!

Becca, my dear friend and old roommate, stopped by August 7 with her husband Aaron and their little girl Elaine. They were passing through on their way home to New Mexico and I'm so glad they could come by and say hello.


I think I was more excited for my family to come out for my graduation than I was to graduate! It was great to see everyone and to visit for a few days. Family, isn't it about time? :) It is also great to finally finish school, after starting BYU 7 years ago! Now on to new adventures, with a quick breather in between first. Hooray!









My cute nieces, Katie and Annabelle!!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Looks like you had a great summer guys! We miss you.

Anonymous said...

Yea for gradumatation celebration with family! Your family is so nice.

Amy said...

it was such a fun trip for us...thanks for graduating so we had a reason to come out! :)